- Highly flexible Yamamoto 39 2/3/4mm neoprene construction
- Thermal qualities to maintain your core temperature
- YKK zipper for easy on-and-off
- Yamamoto 39 panels require between 35% and 45% less force to stretch than traditional neoprene
- Infinity Skin 2 inner lining for ultimate freedom, featuring bamboo fibres to fight odour buildup
- Ultimate Seal Collar reduces friction to improve comfort
- For more flexibility in all phases of the swim stroke, Yamamoto 39 neoprene is used together with 2 mm Infinityskin high-end lining. This material is high elasticity that allows it to be used in different areas of mid-range wetsuits. This material requires between 45% and 35% less force to stretch than conventional neoprene.
- THERMAL INSULATION AND BUOYANCY
- The Yamamoto 39 technology is also in the torso to ensure sufficient thermal insulation for workouts. Its 3 mm thickness ensures 77% more protection than if you did not wear a wetsuit. This material also gives the TRN an ideal neutral buoyancy for a secure feel.
- ZERO CHAFING
- The lining in the neck area reduces friction and the likelihood of chafing. The material is soft to the touch and better for contact with the skin.
- The Technologies
- Orca uses Yamamoto neoprene in all its products, a durable, lightweight and high-performance material. The construction of the panels and the combination of the various high-quality materials place our wetsuits at the forefront of the sector.
- 39 CELL
- The Yamamoto 39 neoprene has high elasticity that allows it to be used in different areas of mid-range wetsuits. For fast, short-stroke movements, 35% less force is required than with conventional wetsuits. For slow, long-haul movements, 45% less force is required than with conventional wetsuits.
- INFINITY SKIN 2
- The Infinity Skin 2 inner lining provides a feeling of absolute freedom. Designed from a highelasticity nylon incorporating bamboo fibers, this technology is used in the lining of our wetsuit to provide greater flexibility in every stroke. It maintains body heat longer and reduces bad odors and the presence of bacteria in your neoprene. It is also composed of natural and environmentally sustainable materials, to avoid skin irritation and to care for the environment.
- ULTIMATE SEAL COLLAR
- The combination of laser cutting on the neck and the inverse Velcro reduces friction, preventing any abrasion on the skin.
Most of us know what type of swimmer we are. But
- how much importance do you place on this when you’re deciding what wetsuit to
- buy? Fit and price is often what people think about,
- but which suit is going to best suit your swimming needs and
- so make the real difference to your performance is really important and can
- often be overlooked!
Natural Swimmer – You are a streamlined, naturally
- strong swimmer who has good body position and
- technique so are looking for the most flexible suit around
- to compliment this and make you even faster.
Total Swimmer - Swimmer
- who lacks stabilization – You have the tendency to
- roll too much during freestyle, particularly over long distances. You would be
- able to go faster for longer and tire more slowly if you had a balanced
- body position.
Progressive Swimmer - With a cyclist or runner physique,
- you don’t necessarily carry the natural buoyancy in
- your body that’s going to keep you in a good swimming position
- – legs typically sink. You’d ideally prefer gender specific buoyancy and find
- yourself having to kick a lot to keep your legs from creating drag when