- In the box:
- Forerunner 945 GPS watch
- 1 extra set bands (black)
- HRM-Tri™ monitor
- HRM-Swim™ monitor
- Quick release kit
- Charging Cable
- GARMIN COACH
- These adaptive training plans feature guidance from expert coaches and free training plans that adapt to you and your goals. Workouts sync right to your watch.
- BUILT-IN SPORTS APPS
- Switch up your workout routine with activity profiles for cycling, pool and open-water swimming, track running, elliptical, stair-stepper and more.
- WRIST-BASED HEART RATE
- Get heart rate data3 along with alerts if your heart rate stays too high or too low while you’re at rest. Gauge how hard your heart is working during activities, even underwater.
- Access multiple global navigation satellite systems (GPS, GLONASS and Galileo) to track in more challenging environments than GPS alone.
- RUNNING DYNAMICS
- When used with a compatible accessory4, Forerunner 945 measures crucial running metrics such as cadence, stride length, ground contact time and balance and more.
- VO2 MAX
- Train smarter with VO2 max, an indicator of how you can expect to perform. This metric even accounts for changes in performance that could be caused by heat or altitude.
- PERFORMANCE CONDITION
- While you run, analyze pace, heart rate and heart rate variability for a real-time assessment of your current ability to perform.
- TRAINING STATUS
- This metric evaluates your recent exercise history and performance indicators to let you know if you’re training productively, peaking or overreaching.
- TRAINING EFFECT
- See how your workouts influence the development of endurance, speed and power with aerobic and anaerobic training effect feedback.
- TRAINING LOAD
- This stat measures your exercise volume from the last 7 days and compares it to the optimal range for your fitness and recent training history.
- DAILY WORKOUT SUGGESTIONS
- For training guidance that takes you and your fitness level into account, get daily run and ride recommendations based on your current training load and training status.
- RECOVERY TIME
- After each workout, the built-in recovery time advisor lets you know how long to rest before another big effort. It even accounts for all-day stress, sleep and daily activity outside of workouts.
- INTENSITY MINUTES
- With improvements based on guidance from the CDC and WHO, now you can understand when you earned daily intensity minutes and during what activity.
- EXTENDED BATTERY LIFE
- Get up to 2 weeks of battery life in smartwatch mode and 10 hours in GPS mode with music. Use UltraTrac™ mode to make sure you’ve got enough juice to outlast your longest race.
- Lens Material - Corning® Gorilla® Glass DX
- Bezel Material - fiber-reinforced polymer
- QuickFit™ watch band compatible - yes (22 mm compatible)
- Strap material - silicone
- Physical size - 44.4 x 44.4 x 13.9 mm: Fits wrists with a circumference of 128-218 mm
- Color display - Yes
- Display size - 1.2" (30.4 mm) diameter
- Display resolution - 240 x 240 pixels
- Display type - sunlight-visible, transflective memory-in-pixel (MIP)
- Weight - 49 g
- Water rating - 5 ATM
- Memory/History - 200 hours of activity data
- Garmin Authorized Reseller