- Cluster Dextrin® passes through the stomach faster than any other carb source currently available, providing a quick but sustained release of glucose into the bloodstream. The second key element is a scientifically developed electrolyte blend added to Glyco-Durance™ based on real time absorption. The last key element is Sustamine® which is clinically proven to enhance electrolyte and water absorption in the intestine and stimulates glycogen production.
- Glyco-Durance™ is free from all artificial flavours, colours, sweeteners and preservatives.
- All ingredients are in compliance for IOC, NCAA, NFL, NBA, NHL and MLB. Every single batch of Glyco-Durance™ is tested for banned substances by a world class sports doping control laboratory.
- OR A TWO HOUR WORKOUT/TRAINING SESSION OR COMPETITION
- BEFORE workout or competition mix at least Two (2) scoops* in 12-16 oz. of cold water and drink it at least 30 minutes before workout/competition
- DURING workout or competition, for each hour of activity mix at least Two (2) scoops* in 20 - 26 oz. of cold water and drink throughout each hour
- AFTER workout or competition mix at least Two (2) scoops* in 12-16 oz. of cold water and drink within the first 30 minutes after workout/competition for optimal muscle glycogen store replenishment and recovery
- You may carbo-load with Glyco-Durance™ for two to three days before a major event. One (1) or two (2) scoops in 12-16 oz. of cold water, twice a day. Once in the morning and once in the evening should be sufficient.
- * Endurance athletes can adjust carbohydrate intake based on training or competition distance. An endurance athlete requires 2 calories per hour, per lb. of body weight. Ie. 150lb. athlete needs at least 300 calories per hour of activity.