- Each Sport Crispy Rice Cake gives you 180-190 calories, enough to extend most athletes’ endurance efforts by an hour.
- SKRATCH Sport Crispy Rice Cakes are:
- Light & Crispy: Easy to eat, easy to digest, and won’t weigh you down
- Made from Scratch: A blend of crispy brown rice, wild rice, red rice, and quinoa. Only real food and no junk!
- On-the-Go Energy that Lasts: 180 kcals & over 20g of complex carbohydrates fuels most athletes for 1+ hours
- Allergen-Friendly: Gluten Free, Peanut Free, Dairy Free, Soy Free
- No Junk: Non-GMO, Gelatin Free, No Artificial Colors or Flavors
- Skratch Crispy Rice Cakes are great for eating immediately before or during a workout or cardio activity of 60 minutes or more. With 180-190 calories per cake that is mostly comprised of complex carbohydrates, this is enough fuel to power most endurance athletes for an additional 45-60 minutes. But use your body as a guide -- eat when you’re hungry (or your blood sugar is low), don’t when you’re not. Repeat if necessary.
- Is this just another energy bar? No. Most energy bars, like our Skratch Labs Anytime Energy Bar, have a balanced macronutrient profile of fat, fiber, protein, and carbs. This nutrient balance helps you feel full and satisfied and can be great for long and low intensity adventures.
- In contrast, Skratch Labs Crispy Rice Cakes are mostly comprised of carbohydrates, with very little fat, fiber, and protein. This nutrient balance gives you an energy boost immediately before or during a higher intensity workout, much like our Skratch Labs Sport Energy Chews. With 180-190 calories per cake, this is enough fuel to power most endurance athletes for about an hour.