- Saddle Demo/Rental Program Terms and Conditions:
- The cost to rent a Demo Saddle is
- $49.95 + tax for a period of 14 calendar days.
- Rental Deposit + tax will be refunded the Customer within 5 business days after the Demo Saddle is received by Triboutique.
- In lieu of a refund, Demo Saddle customers may opt to receive a store credit equal to their rental deposit (as show on the order confirmation email) + $20 + tax, which can be used towards the purchase of a regular Saddle, or any other item on Triboutique.ca
- Customer must return Demo Saddles in good working condition, and no damage, within 14 calendar days of receiving the Demo Saddle using a traceable shipping method. Example: If the Demo Saddle is received by the customer on June 10th, the customer must ship the Demo Saddle back on or before June 24th.
- Customer must keep a copy of the return tracking information, which showing it has been received by the shipping company by end of day on the 14th calendar day after the Saddle has been received, until their Deposit has been refunded by Triboutique.
- Triboutique.ca may not be responsible for lost return shipments. Therefore we advise that return shipments be insured.
- Triboutique.ca may not be liable for any risks or injuries arising from the use of Demo Saddles.
- The Rental deposit may not be refunded to the customer in case the Demo Saddle is damaged.
- The Rental deposit may not be refunded to the customer in case the Demo Saddle is not returned to Triboutique within 14 calendar days after it is received by the customer.
- The Rental deposit may not be refunded to the customer in case the Demo Saddle is not received by Triboutique within 30 calendar days of the date it is received by the customer.
- Demo Saddles remain the property of Triboutique.ca.